Blog Update

     Hey all it's Cody again. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted since January 17th, and it is February 8th today. I have not been on Pirate101/Wizard101 for so long due to school work and really personal stuff. I plan to continue my passion for blogging, and hopefully I can bend my schedule so I will always have time to squeeze in a post about my Pirate101 adventures.

     Just a quick update for the night, I couldn't possibly go another day without talking to my readers. You guys mean the world to me, and with all of these personal problems I have been getting, it has made it tough for me to find time to play. Will be making Valentines Site Updates soon!

-Cody

This entry was posted on February 08, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Please keep all comments clean and friendly!
If you're 13 or younger, please have a parent or guardian approve you being able to submit a comment on a post. Thanks! :)