Merry Christmas from Pirate101 Skyrider! Ho ho ho!
Another 365 days have passed, and it is the ending of Christmas Day in the Spiral! From my family to yours, I wish you Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year!

As you all know, Kingsisle released the Yuletide Pack during the 12 Days of the Spiral. If you spent all of your crowns and just didn't get what you wanted, I am giving you another shot! Simply reply to this post explaining your favorite thing about christmas time (or holiday time in general) and I will put your name in a raffle for a Yuletide Pack. Now, this is a blog contest, so I will not be posting this on Twitter. No social media will be posted by me, but you can post a tweet or something, but if you want a better shot, don't speak! haha! You have until 12:00AM  tonight to reply. Any comment past Midnight will not be counted. I wish you the best of luck, and may the luckiest man/woman win! :)

Now, it is Christmas! Let's cheer! If you're more into Pirate101, let's whip out the Yum and Celebrate! I know our Community Manager (@FriendlyNecro) had a great Christmas, his wife posted the most adorable picture of their 2 kids fighting in a Red Ninja Costume, and in an Iron Man Costume! Who do you think will win? :)  {Personally, I have my money on the Ninja. Hiiiiiyah!}

If you don't celebrate Christmas for any reason, I wish you Happy Holidays, and may your dreams come true. That's all I have for now, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (By the way, here are the contest winners!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Keep on Sailing,
-Pirate Skyrider

This entry was posted on December 25, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, the best thing about Christmas Time, is seeing others celebrating it. It makes me so happy seeing my friends irl, and on Twitter enjoy Christmas Time. :) I hope you enjoy it too Cody, thanks for the contest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing I wanted but never got is, the winter treant mount. I wanted it because, it was a christmas tree (It looked like it to me), I also wanted it because I didn't have a mount.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments clean and friendly!
If you're 13 or younger, please have a parent or guardian approve you being able to submit a comment on a post. Thanks! :)