A "Majestic" Raffle!

Woosh! It's another New Years Contest! This time, it will be hosted via Rafflecopter. Don't know about the Majestic Bundle! Click here!

Description of the Majestic Bundle:

The Majestic  Bundle Gift Card includes a variety of unique items for your Wizard as well as 5,000 Crowns. You select the items' level when you claim them from your Gift Icon, so you may choose the tier that best fits the needs of your Wizard.
Big thanks to Wizard101 Wiki for allowing me to post description of Majestic Bundle. Now, this bundle is super cool, and one lucky person will walk away with it!! It could be a wizard, a pirate, or both! If you are the lucky Raffle winner, please redeem code at Wizard101 Promo Page. Note, it only works for Wizard101, you cannot redeem it on  Pirate101 or any other Kingsisle game.
          Now, enough of me talking, onto the raffle! Good luck! :)

Keep on Sailing,
-Pirate Skyrider

This entry was posted on December 30, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

20 Responses to “A "Majestic" Raffle!”

  1. I hope to see future pirate101 content info such as stuff you can find on future test updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Wintershard4:19 PM

    Thanks for the raffle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cody for all this contests you are throwing for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see you become an official fansite owner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see more guides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duncan StormThief4:25 PM

    I would like to see for pirate101 skyrider to become official pirate101 fan site :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would like to see helpful tips on pvp dueling in Pirate101.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to see parties and contests!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the contest and Merry late Christmas and happy year!




    Gilroy Wiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would like to see a lot of contest and information for pirate 101

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to see more awesome contests :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:03 PM

    thanks for the raffle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to see Pirate101 Skyrider being an Official Fansite :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to win this bundle because i am coming back to wizard101 and this can help me. P.S. THANKS FOR THE RAFFLE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guides, Guides thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. chamender3007:35 PM

    I would like to see ranked pvp, and maybe ship pvp as well

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:49 PM

    More contests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to see more info on companions that are hard to get. I've heard that there are quite a few of them around.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to see more guides

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments clean and friendly!
If you're 13 or younger, please have a parent or guardian approve you being able to submit a comment on a post. Thanks! :)