Happy Birthday, Anthony!

To my dearest friend Anthony,


Thank you for bringing me into the wonderful world of blogging and twitter! I am so honored to have met you and friended you, it was fate! You are the best friend I have always wanted, thank you for that!  Best friends forever. :)  Your blog was AMAZING, and I think you should continue with it. You are just the best friend anyone could have, and you are a great person not only to me, but everyone else! Legends of the Spiral was made for you, and you have been blessed with the best people in the WORLD! I hope you have enjoyed your birthday gifts, and not only me, but everyone LOVES you and your work. Happy Birthday Anthony! You rock! ;)

-Cody and the rest of the #twizard, #twirate, Legends of the Spiral, and Stormgate Pirates Communities. :)

His blog is/was:
swashbucklingtravels.com

He is @Deathbanewiz on Twitter.
Crimson Jack on Stormgate Pirates, and Kaito on Legends of the Spiral.

This entry was posted on October 03, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.