The Weekly Update!



Welcome t' the Weekly Update!

This wonderful Labor Day post will be filled with magic. ;)


First off, there have been more sightings of Darkmoor!

I was just traveling from the Advernus Skyway, and I find a Haunted House type of world in the top right corner is none other than the world known as Darkmoor! I literally started squealing, because that was the first time I had noticed it. In one of my later posts, I asked if you thought Darkmoor would be for Wizard101, Pirate101, or both. Now that I have noticed it more often in Pirate101 than Wizard101, I believe that Darkmoor will possibly be accessible for Pirate101 first. Now, that doesn't mean I don't think that it won't be for Wizard101, but it will probably be for Pirate101 first. If you agree or disagree, be sure to post a comment in the comment box below!

Now, onto my character!

I have been playing in Pirate101 since August 10th, and I must say, it has been a magical journey. Without further ado, meet Clumsy Cody!



He is a level 26 Swashbuckler (for now, LOL) and he loves his Bonnie Anne Companion! She has been there for him since the beginning, and I mean the beginning. He has upgraded other companions, but he loves her the best. She can really pack a punch! 

His favorite world is Valencia, because the scenery there was simply AMAZING! (Will post pictures in future posts :D) He is currently ending Cool Ranch, and I must say, it is a very hard place to quest in! Especially when your questing from Cool Ranch to Valencia, that Advernus Skyway is pretty intense! (Level 55 Bone Drakes? Yeah....I'll pass)

Hmm..what else makes Cody, Cody. Oh, yes! His name. :) His name is exactly like me, but sadly, my name isn't Clumsy Cody in real life. :( He really represents me, because I am DEFINITELY clumsy, and if you ask all of my wonder #twizard and #twirate friends on Twitter, they will agree in a heartbeat. 

Well, I think that's all you need to know about Clumsy Cody, (for now.)

Happy Labor Day everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their day off! (I'm stuck at home being forced to write posts, jk! All of you readers are the best. :))

Keep on Sailing!
-Pirate Skyrider (Cody) 

This entry was posted on September 03, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.