Site of the Week!


Congratulations, Pirate101 Central!
Ye have made it to Site of th' Week!
I have some wonderful things to talk about, and some of the contests going in!




Pirate101 Central is a BEAUTIFUL forum, and I was overjoyed when Kingsisle decided to make them official. They really deserve it!

They gotten so popular, they have almost got 4,000 Members! I highly recommenced signing up for Pirate101 Central, because the forum in general is simply amazing! Also, the community is some of the nicest people I have ever met! :)

If you haven't signed up, I strongly advise signing up! If you are interested in signing up, click this link here!

Also, if you haven't noticed, Kingsisle has been adding a lot of new sites! Here's a picture of all of the new, fresh, and updated sites. :)


I would like to congratulate all of the new sites, and I can't wait to see what you guys can make out of your sites/blogs!

Congratulations y'all!

Keep on Sailing! :)
-Pirate Skyrider

This entry was posted on September 07, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.