An interview with Alex StormRider!


Ahoy, fellow pirates!
I sat down t'day to talk to a very dedicated member to P101 and W101 community, to find out what he could say. :)

My questions are in black, his answers are in dark blue.
Let's begin!

Question 1: What are your feelings for the release of Pirate101 coming around the corner in a few weeks? Excited? Sad?

I am very excited, I have been waiting for a long time for it, and I am really excited it is finally here!

Question 2: What is your opinion on the new Pirate101 bundles Kingsisle released a couple days ago?

I think they are great, and definitely worth the price! I would love to see Kingsisle add more bundles. :)

Question 3: When Pirate101 is released to the public, will you spend more time on Pirate101, or Wizard101? Why?

I would spend more time on Pirate101, since it is a new game. I've finished Avalon, so I'm done questing in Wizard101. I would still spend time on Wizard101, just not as much.

Question 4: I know you have played Pirate101 Closed Beta. What can you tell me about your magical experience in Pirate101?

Pirate101 Closed Beta was extremely fun! I love the Ships, Companions, and everything else. Unfortunately, I don't have access Closed Beta anymore, (due to acc. problems) but I really enjoyed my time on there.

Question 5: If you had to choose between any of the Pirate101 Classes, which one would it be, any why?

I would choose the Buccaneer Class. since it focuses on power and damage, like Storm in Wizard101. It is very relative to it. :)

Wow, thanks for the great interview, Alex!
I had a great time, and I can tell that you had a good time aswell!

That's all for now!

Keep on Sailing,
-Pirate SkyRider

This entry was posted on September 21, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.