New feature!

Pirate SkyRider here, with a daily update from Skyriders HQ. (My code name for me house, har har har.)


There is a new feature a brewin' on me blog! Would you like to see your hand made original art here on me blog? Well, if so, this is yer chance! I will put up a section on the Navigator bar that links to a Page full of weekly Pictures and Videos!

Now, I will update the pictures/videos every week, so if ye picture isn't chosen the week you send it in, it will probably be featured next week!

Here is the e-mail you need to submit your picture to: pirate101skyrider@gmail.com
[NOTE] If you are under the age of 14, please have a parent or guardian approve and help you! 

Keep on sailin', 
-Pirate SkyRider

This entry was posted on July 07, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Please keep all comments clean and friendly!
If you're 13 or younger, please have a parent or guardian approve you being able to submit a comment on a post. Thanks! :)